Jan 21, 2018
We are back with a special episode discussing all the theories
for the first half of season 3! There is a TON to theorize about
and we brought a few guests over from the DC Action Hour for a
fresh take on where season 3 might be going.
- Where are we going with the Mallus storyline?
- The Legends keep running into ancestors and younger versions of
themselves, what could this mean?
- Is Constantine here just to help fight Mallus with his magic
- We lost a couple characters this season, such as Stein and Jax.
Who might replace them? Who do you think would be a good fit and
- We will only have Snart for a little while longer. How are they
going to write him off the show?
- Where do you think the Time Bureau HQ is located?
- When Sara followed Darhk in the midseason finale by grabbing
him as they vanished with the time stone, she ends up in a “zone”
of some kind with Mallus. Where was that? How does Agent Sharpe
reach in and pull her out?
- We saw Stein take the liquid that is supposed to stabilize and
trick the Firestorm matrix in his body, but we don’t see Jax take
it, so how is he stabilized? Or is he going to explode due to being
only one-half now?
Check out the DC Action Hour
The Super Geeked
Up YouTube Channel
Up on Facebook
Super Geeked Up
Check out GenreTainment and other
Marx Pyle projects
If you want to join in the discussion, you can submit feedback
via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit all feedback
by midnight eastern on Wednesdays following the show. You can also
join the Facebook group at
And you can follow us on twitter @tomorowslegends.